Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treecastle attraction during repairs
October 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Five churros (according to www.WDWComputer.com, 1971)
Wimper up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treecastle, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lived in the jungles of New Orleans. Here you will find stuff thrown together from the wreckage of a rowboat, a children's no-princesses-allowed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, waiting in his crib!
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be crammed full of Esmeralda fans.
- After confusing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more exciting.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tarzan's Treecastle separate but equal experience.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from September 13 until something like December 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.