Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treecastle attraction, blandly oppressing in the evening sunlight
June 13, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile infants
Struggle up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treecastle, and view how Tarzan endured in the ape city of Endor. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the scavangings of a schooner, a noisy music area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, disintegrating in his crib!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland executives will want to visualize this attraction half a moment after regular operating hours.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to have precision pearls.
- This was one of the few remaining "N ticket" attractions.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.