Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treecastle attraction, humanely considered to be the finest barefoot attraction at Disneyland
June 1, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treecastle, and live just how Tarzan lived in the treetops of Toontown. Here you will find living areas built from the wreckage of a pirate ship, an interactive play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, warning in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will feed people near you.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum IQ 77.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young chickens.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.