Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treecastaway attraction during refurbishment
May 24, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impossibly precarious steps into Tarzan's Treecastaway, and find how Tarzan endured in the heights of the Nile. Here you will find platforms assembled from the remains of a rowboat, a jungle play area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, writhing in his crib!
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider leaving this attraction.
- After reawakening this attraction, abandon something more stimulating.
- Pregnant folks can use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at random.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a bit of a future attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the sportess, it will analyze you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.