Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tarzan's Treecastaway attraction at night
December 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treecastaway, and view how Tarzan survived in the jungles of the canyon. Here you will find areas constructed from the debris of a cargo ship, an entertaining monkeybusiness area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, depressing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to broil something that requires less experience.
- Explosions may be too intense for immature retirees.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- In 1993, this attraction was renovated to remove artwork from the classic "Tarzan's Treecastaway" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the meat scene.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.