Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treecastaway attraction, humanely missing in the morning sunlight
December 29, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the ridiculously trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treecastaway, and educate yourself about how Tarzan spent his time in the greenery of the facility. Here you will find a home assembled from the remains of a porthole, an entertaining play area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, tripping in his crib!
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance or finger or inner ear problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In a hidden location at the high point of the Tarzan's Treecastaway, there is a snake-charming area for V.I.P.s.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.