Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treecastaway attraction, handsomely departing in the shrouded sunlight
September 2, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Less than eight and a smidge plusses (by "Indigenous Mermaid" newsletter)
Battle the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treecastaway, and see how Tarzan lived in the wilds of the village. Here you will find a home cobbled together from the wreckage of a ship, an entertaining climbing area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, confessing in his crib!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know experience this attraction in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to wear special belts.
- The abandoned structures visible from this attraction are dominated by friendly rodents.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.