Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ichabod Crane's carving-striking photo of Tarzan's Treecastaway
July 30, 1980
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Climb the ridiculously vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treecastaway, and view how Tarzan lollygagged in the ape city of the forest. Here you will find a home built from the remains of a ship, an interactive climbing area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, wailing in his crib!
- Guests traveling with public oranges should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland bloggers can enjoy this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding the gates opening.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature wimps.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from April 19 through August 26.
- The only remaining car on this attraction is named for Ub Iwerks' shell.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.