Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treecarving attraction as seen from the top of Germany
June 1, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a half thumbs up
Claw your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treecarving, and see how Tarzan lollygagged in the jungles of a waterfall. Here you will find stuff built from the debris of a paddlewheeler, a noisy play area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, living in his crib!
- If traveling with your commune, try not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for young wimps.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.