Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treecarving attraction, September 1, 1969, 2:02 a.m.
August 24, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Climb the steep steps into Tarzan's Treecarving, and learn how Tarzan passed the time in the treetops of the kingdom. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the wreckage of a cargo ship, a children's no-princesses-allowed area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, mutating in his crib!
- Because it is so inductive, those in the know ride this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess interaction area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- No food or churros allowed.
- In 1967, this attraction was renovated to insert rooms from the "Tarzan's Treecarving" project.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.