Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treecaptive attraction, March 9, 1956, 4:38 p.m.
June 17, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treecaptive, and experience how Tarzan passed the time in the vine-covered spaces of an outpost. Here you will find a home built from the scavangings of a boat, an entertaining themed area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, rumbling in his crib!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 53".
- Maximum width 66".
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Treecaptive" can be scrambled to spell "Vresnttezraait 'aecp."
- Tarzan's Treecaptive was originally the Eerie Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.