Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treecanyon attraction at a distance
November 17, 1997
Avg. queue length:
32 minutes (or 25 minutes in metric)
Six plusses (by www.RookiePlanet.org)
Fight your way up the nearly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treecanyon, and educate yourself about how Tarzan grew in the wilds of Africa. Here you will find a home assembled from the remains of a boat, an entertaining play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, waving in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and balloons inside the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.