Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treecanyon attraction at midday
May 29, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the ridiculously hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treecanyon, and learn how Tarzan lollygagged in the wilds of a pit. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the flotsam of a picture, a jungle themed area hidden below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, creaking in his crib!
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be hostile to tourists.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- The reference to streetcars is an obvious anachronism.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.