Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treecaballero attraction during a moment of contemplation
June 19, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treecaballero, and see how Tarzan avoided stairs in the treetops of Burbank. Here you will find a home constructed from the wreckage of a rowboat, a jungle fun area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, darling in his crib!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will have a tendency to proclaim your party.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something softer.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to bring their own pirate glasses.
- Within this attraction can be found the secret guests-only Group 23 lounge -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is served.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.