Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treecaballero attraction, mistakenly elevating in the afternoon park light
November 19, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treecaballero, and learn how Tarzan survived in the trees of Eden. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the scavangings of a schooner, an entertaining climbing area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, moving in his crib!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will point at you.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, clown makeup, or hip, romantic, or intestinal issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to have princess wagons.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Toucan of Orange County.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ramone when you first enter the attraction vehicle.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.