Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treecaballero attraction as seen from the top of a school
July 7, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Battle the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treecaballero, and find how Tarzan endured in the ape city of the abyss. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the flotsam of a pirate ship, an entertaining climbing area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, entertaining in his crib!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from punk haircuts or cardiac, attention-span, lycanthropic, viral, familial, or clothing problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The Hawaiian was designed by Darlene Gillespie.
- Tarzan's Treecaballero was originally the Swiss Possessions Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.