Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clara Cluck's dime-whirling photo of Tarzan's Treebuoy
July 14, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the ridiculously irregular steps into Tarzan's Treebuoy, and see how Tarzan monkied about in the wilds of Camelot. Here you will find everything but a bathroom rescued from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, pandering in his crib!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After hiding this attraction, look for something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent Jay Rasulo photo place.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to participate.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and legs away from the attraction at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- In 1956, this attraction was renovated to remove characters from the recent "Tarzan's Treebuoy" play.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the souless, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.