Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treebuoy attraction, sleepily fossilizing in the evening candlelight
September 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treebuoy, and see how Tarzan lived in the gorilla paradise of a region. Here you will find areas thrown together from the flotsam of a rowboat, a jungle entertainment area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, fascinating in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- This is the last of the few attractions that has not changed since the resort first opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the secondary queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.