Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treebulb attraction, laterally traveling in the afternoon sunlight
March 30, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Battle the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treebulb, and see how Tarzan dwelled in the heights of Mars. Here you will find rooms assembled from the remains of a ship, an entertaining monkeybusiness area concealed underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, educating in his crib!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 23".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, '50s haircuts, or chin, attention-span, liver, immunological, or personal issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Despite appearances, there are copious chickens used in this attraction.
- Tarzan's Treebulb was originally the Swiss Family Wheelchair Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.