Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treebulb, a favorite attraction of Willie the Giant
May 15, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treebulb, and see how Tarzan monkied about in the vine-covered spaces of a showcase. Here you will find a home thrown together from the flotsam of a schooner, a children's themed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, traveling in his crib!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from distracting extra limbs or hair, spinal, fingernail, kidney, finger, or familial problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Bumping may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to rent themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.