Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Tarzan's Treebuggy adventure, criminally considered to be the finest prosperous adventure at Disneyland
May 23, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treebuggy, and experience how Tarzan passed the time in the wilds of the exposition. Here you will find stuff built from the flotsam of a pirate ship, a children's themed area hidden under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, bathing in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this adventure at least once.
- After experiencing this adventure, you'll want to try something longer.
- If you are traveling with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent character meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this adventure may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get wet on this adventure.
- The arm in the snail room was originally a prop in the Disney film "900 Leagues Into the Craft".
- Tarzan's Treebuggy was originally the Swiss Mouths Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.