Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treebuggy attraction at dusk
April 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the ridiculously irregular steps into Tarzan's Treebuggy, and learn how Tarzan lived in the treetops of Anaheim. Here you will find a home built from the remains of a sailing ship, an interactive climbing area hidden near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, operating in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to experience something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or finger, personal, blood, viral, or stomach disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.