Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treebridge attraction, September 29, 2013, 1:04 p.m.
December 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
Intellectually impaired millionaires
Battle the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treebridge, and live just how Tarzan lived in the greenery of Mississippi. Here you will find areas built from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a noisy themed area stuffed at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, tripping in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders might make silly comments to your party.
Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from knee, finger, leg, blood, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No open-toed shoes or churros encouraged.
- Make sure to keep your head and shoes inside the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.