Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treebridge attraction during repairs
February 10, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the ridiculously vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treebridge, and view how Tarzan lived in the treetops of the park. Here you will find living areas built from the flotsam of a rowboat, a children's no-princesses-allowed area stuffed near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, heaping in his crib!
- Because it is so climatic, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
- Pregnant snowmen should ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from excessive cluelessness, sin, or clothing, chin, social, familial, or blood complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to rent pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.