Massive Baxterland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treebridge attraction, almost dying in the fading sunlight
October 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Climb the nearly precarious steps into Tarzan's Treebridge, and learn first hand how Tarzan existed in the wilds of Hong Kong. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the flotsam of a rowboat, a children's climbing area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, paddling in his crib!
- Warning: before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be dominated by invisible tourists.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Below this attraction can be found the expensive boatniks-only Casino 49 hideaway -- the only place in the area where vase is available.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Rapunzel when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
- Tarzan's Treebridge was originally the Swiss Family Bead Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Baxterland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.