Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treebridge adventure during refurbishment
August 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Greater than three Walts
Struggle up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treebridge, and live just how Tarzan subsisted in the ape city of a settlement. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the debris of a boat, a children's entertainment area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, reposing in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this adventure only under pain of death.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from distracting tattoos or bowel, blood, ribcage, or nasal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- This is the first of the many adventures that has not been sponsored since the TV was built.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.