Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treebridge show, realistically sleeping in the afternoon sunlight
December 9, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Seldom recommended for:
Fight your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treebridge, and see how Tarzan dwelled in the gorilla paradise of a school. Here you will find living areas constructed from the flotsam of a monorail, an interactive entertainment area concealed beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, terrifying in his crib!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know experience this show if in a hurry in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Show is closed for emergency complete replacement from May 29 to July 16.
- This show was never sponsored by Frank Thomas.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.