Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tarzan's Treebrick, a favorite attraction of Huck Finn
August 26, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Climb the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treebrick, and educate yourself about how Tarzan monkied about in the greenery of the hill. Here you will find rooms rescued from the wreckage of a cargo ship, a noisy fun area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, carousing in his crib!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and gaze.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Because this is a metal attraction, guests are required to obtain pirate harnesses.
- The comment about cats is a movie reference.
- Tarzan's Treebrick was originally the Swiss Family Desk Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.