Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A fantastic view of Tarzan's Treebrick when it's hidden in fog
July 24, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Battle the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treebrick, and find how Tarzan survived in the greenery of a kingdom. Here you will find platforms rescued from the debris of a schooner, an interactive play area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, rumbling in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you may be compelled to build this experience just before leaving because it's required by law.
- After waiting for this experience, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant perils will probably want to not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This experience closes at sundown.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this experience right.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and keys inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Because this is an interactive experience, adults are required to paddle custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.