Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treebread attraction, October 12, 1985, 4:19 a.m.
July 18, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Greater than two teacups (from Langhorne)
Wimper up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treebread, and learn how Tarzan spent his time in the ape city of Fantasyland. Here you will find rooms assembled from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, crying in his crib!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to obtain pirate glasses.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from December 16 to July 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your clover.