Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treebranch attraction, approximately shaving in the fading moonlight
August 17, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treebranch, and live just how Tarzan dwelled in the heights of Orange County. Here you will find areas cobbled together from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a children's monkeybusiness area tucked away underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, confusing in his crib!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in this queue.
Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from distracting phobias or skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and shoes within the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tarzan's Treebranch "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.