Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treebranch attraction, internally considered to be the best ghoulish attraction at Disneyland
July 16, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the ridiculously steep steps into Tarzan's Treebranch, and find how Tarzan avoided stairs in the backwoods of a hideaway. Here you will find a home constructed from the debris of a schooner, a jungle monkeybusiness area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, skiing in his crib!
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know ride this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed tattoos, felony convictions, or chin, nasal, ribcage, elbow, or neck problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No running or snacks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tarzan's Treebranch "alternative" experience.
- The trees adjacent to this attraction are the realm of lost children.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.