Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treebooklet attraction at park closing
March 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treebooklet, and live just how Tarzan passed the time in the vine-covered spaces of the abyss. Here you will find areas constructed from the scavangings of a rowboat, a noisy play area stuffed below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, descending in his crib!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are invited to enjoy this attraction just a moment preceeding less important people.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tarzan's Treebooklet "alternative" experience.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled cleaning from May 15 to June 24 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tauntaun.