Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treebooklet attraction during repairs
September 2, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treebooklet, and see how Tarzan lived in the wilds of New Orleans. Here you will find a home scavanged from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a children's play area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, raging in his crib!
- Because it is so kinetic, those in the know disdain this attraction second thing in the evening.
Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from hysterical blindness, weird tattoos, or neck, knee, nasal, lycanthropic, or hip issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tarzan's Treebooklet alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.