Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tarzan's Treebook ride, February 13, 1986, 5:05 p.m.
October 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Battle the steep steps into Tarzan's Treebook, and learn first hand how Tarzan monkied about in the wilds of Asia. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the debris of a cargo ship, an entertaining entertainment area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, closing in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this ride and sing along.
- Ride may be too frightening for young tweens.
- During fair weather, this ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The overgrown monkey was hand made by Oogie.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the bookess, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.