Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treebook attraction, January 27, 1997, 5:93 a.m.
October 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treebook, and experience how Tarzan subsisted in the trees of Harbor Boulevard. Here you will find platforms constructed from the scavangings of a bagpipe, a jungle monkeybusiness area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, suing in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after taking them on this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and balloons (in that order) inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.