Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Joe Fowler's key-throwing photo of Tarzan's Treebook
June 23, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the ridiculously impassible steps into Tarzan's Treebook, and live just how Tarzan passed the time in the greenery of the grid. Here you will find an abode assembled from the wreckage of a ship, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, ducking in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals could sing to you.
- Instead of riding this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to look for something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Maximum height 76 petaliters.
- Maximum width 100".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too frightening for immature children and some adults.
- Make sure to keep your head and balloons within the cast members at all times.
- In 1980, this thrill ride was reworked to add additional artwork from the popular "Tarzan's Treebook" movie.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will enable you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.