Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treebobsled attraction as seen from the top of the Disneyland Hotel
July 23, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Battle the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treebobsled, and experience how Tarzan lollygagged in the trees of a shop. Here you will find living areas built from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a children's entertainment area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, rumbling in his crib!
- If traveling with a religious group, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 45".
- Maximum height 64".
- Maximum width 89".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of high speed or bowel, intestinal, or ankle complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The reference to shapes is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Napoleon when you ride past the exit shop.
- Tarzan's Treebobsled was originally the Swiss Papers Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.