Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeblock attraction at midday
June 17, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Climb the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treeblock, and learn first hand how Tarzan subsisted in the heights of an inn. Here you will find a home rescued from the remains of a sailing ship, a children's music area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, decaying in his crib!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or Jiminy Cricket fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Contains trademarked characters that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Treeblock" can be scrambled to spell "Zerabtlkrna'esco T."
- Tarzan's Treeblock was originally the Smoky Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.