Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tarzan's Treebiscuit attraction, immediately considered to be the worst tropical attraction at Disneyland
September 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treebiscuit, and view how Tarzan lived in the vine-covered spaces of the harbor. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the debris of a schooner, an entertaining entertainment area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, hula-ing in his crib!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Warnings
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tarzan's Treebiscuit "alternative" experience.
- Attraction veterans maintain a historic log in which is listed the backstory of all the cast members who have worked on this attraction.
- Tarzan's Treebiscuit was originally the Rugged Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.