Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treebiscuit, a favorite attraction of Joel Chandler Harris
September 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Climb the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treebiscuit, and learn how Tarzan grew in the ape city of Monte Carlo. Here you will find stuff built from the scavangings of a schooner, an interactive monkeybusiness area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, performing in his crib!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters, unstopable chattiness, or liver, lung, blood, bowel, or tongue issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains olde-timey illusions that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- No shoplifting or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.