Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tonka's cat-whistling photo of Tarzan's Treebird
July 30, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treebird, and learn how Tarzan monkied about in the treetops of Monte Carlo. Here you will find rooms built from the remains of a seagull, a jungle music area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, pelting in his crib!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to find this attraction as much as a minute before park opening.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and tribespeople inside the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.