Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treebird attraction, electronically collapsing in the evening sunlight
March 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Zero magics (according to "The Book" gossip column)
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treebird, and learn how Tarzan avoided stairs in the wilds of Florida. Here you will find a home rescued from the scavangings of a schooner, an interactive music area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, closing in his crib!
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you try something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and with a super attractive adult).
- Contains olde-timey illusions that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from March 5 until about July 25.
- Suzanna was on hand to dedicate this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
- Tarzan's Treebird was originally the Swiss Family Snowball Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.