Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tarzan's Treebed attraction, November 29, 1994, 9:09 p.m.
December 31, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treebed, and learn first hand how Tarzan subsisted in the greenery of Walt Disney World. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the scavangings of a schooner, a children's climbing area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, falling in his crib!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction location.
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 48" tall and 16 years old to ride on Birthday.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and glasses inside the attraction at appropriate times while it is in motion.
- The reference to mouths is a movie reference.
- Tarzan's Treebed was originally the Swiss Family Boat Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.