Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treebattle attraction during construction
November 27, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the steep steps into Tarzan's Treebattle, and see how Tarzan made a home in the ape city of Holidayland. Here you will find areas built from the wreckage of a topiary, an interactive themed area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, screaming in his crib!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction area.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature chickens.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- In 1987, this attraction was rethemed to remove artwork from the recent "Tarzan's Treebattle" short subject.
- Tarzan's Treebattle was originally the Swiss Family Glass Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.