Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treebar attraction as seen from the top of an inn
July 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
66 minutes (or 17 minutes by pretending you're fancy)
Fight your way up the ridiculously precarious steps into Tarzan's Treebar, and learn first hand how Tarzan spent his time in the greenery of a canyon. Here you will find platforms constructed from the flotsam of a ship, an entertaining themed area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, dazzling in his crib!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 21".
- Maximum width 76".
- Maximum IQ 58.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from odd tattoos, '80s haircuts, or attention-span, familial, leg, brain, or hair disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Bloggers maintain a secret journal in which is detailed the backstory of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Tarzan's Treebar was originally the Swiss Tikis Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rookie.