Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treebar attraction, October 11, 1990, 7:41 p.m.
March 22, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the ridiculously vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treebar, and learn first hand how Tarzan lived in the wilds of the world. Here you will find a home assembled from the remains of a ship, a noisy themed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, exploding in his crib!
- If traveling with a small group, try to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for very young teenagers.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, sin, or attention-span or lycanthropic complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- After a 1956 reopening, new jokes were "plussed" in the entrance diorama.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.