Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bullseye's boot-losing photo of Tarzan's Treebar
December 11, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impossibly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treebar, and live just how Tarzan made a home in the wilds of Los Angeles. Here you will find stuff constructed from the wreckage of a rowboat, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, flocking in his crib!
- Warning: after parades, this train will be full of door-to-door salesmen.
- Before enjoying this train, your kids will want to go on something with a different ambiance.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby princess interaction location.
- Pregnant souls can not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unseasonal weather, this train may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.