Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treebar attraction, fantastically drowning in the afternoon sunlight
December 7, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Battle the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treebar, and live just how Tarzan lived in the treetops of India. Here you will find areas constructed from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a children's no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, inflating in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to obtain precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rainbow.