Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Tarzan's Treebar attraction at a distance
November 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treebar, and find how Tarzan grew in the treetops of the old west. Here you will find platforms constructed from the debris of a paddlewheeler, a children's fun area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, waving in his crib!
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be full of foul-smelling monorail pilots.
- Before riding this attraction, look for something more magical.
- You must be at least as big as this page to ride.
- Maximum width 34".
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your time.