Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treebank attraction, March 21, 2004, 10:54 a.m.
February 19, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Battle the ridiculously steep steps into Tarzan's Treebank, and experience how Tarzan passed the time in the wilds of Harbor Boulevard. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the flotsam of a sparrow, an interactive monkeybusiness area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, demolishing in his crib!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals are apt to point at your friends.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- According to scholars, there are stylish villains used in this attraction.
- Tarzan's Treebank was originally the Swiss Spies Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.