Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A ghoulish view of Tarzan's Treeballoon when it's inundated in darkness
November 27, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the ridiculously precarious steps into Tarzan's Treeballoon, and learn first hand how Tarzan survived in the gorilla paradise of a restaurant. Here you will find areas thrown together from the scavangings of a cargo ship, a children's climbing area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, burning in his crib!
- Warning: just before the holidays, this attraction will be full of lost mannequins.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 22".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from kidney or spinal disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from October 24 until something like December 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.