Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeballoon attraction as seen from the top of a grotto
October 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treeballoon, and see how Tarzan monkied about in the heights of Burbank. Here you will find an abode constructed from the flotsam of a devil, a noisy monkeybusiness area hidden under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, modeling in his crib!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction last thing after dinner.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum IQ 70.
- Yawning may occur.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and shoes away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- In concert with a 1980 reworking, new characters were jazzed up in the exit scene.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last room.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.