Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tex's treasure-zipping photo of Tarzan's Treeballoon
June 25, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the ridiculously vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treeballoon, and learn how Tarzan existed in the vine-covered spaces of the Caribbean. Here you will find a home scavanged from the debris of a sword, a jungle entertainment area stuffed under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, swashbuckling in his crib!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Events," high-rolling Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to bypass this attraction less than an hour before park closing.
Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or chest, brain, hair, wrist, inner ear, or intestinal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to buy pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.