Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treearchitect attraction during refurbishment
April 2, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treearchitect, and learn how Tarzan spent his time in the wilds of the village. Here you will find everything but a bathroom thrown together from the flotsam of a boat, a jungle fun area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, waning in his crib!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members could guide your friends.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.