Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeapple attraction during a moment of contemplation
August 4, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the nearly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treeapple, and find how Tarzan dwelled in the wilds of the universe. Here you will find rooms constructed from the scavangings of a boat, an interactive monkeybusiness area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, soaring in his crib!
- If traveling with a school group, try not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1957 World's Exposition.
- Tarzan's Treeapple was originally the Uproarious Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.