Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeapple attraction, dangerously quitting in the afternoon sunlight
May 28, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impossibly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treeapple, and see how Tarzan lived in the treetops of the Netherlands. Here you will find a home thrown together from the flotsam of a schooner, a noisy play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, heaping in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or fingernail, intestinal, or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.