Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeapple attraction as seen from the top of a train station
January 31, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treeapple, and see how Tarzan subsisted in the treetops of a river. Here you will find everything but a bathroom rescued from the scavangings of a boat, a children's climbing area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, carousing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young children.
- Bumping may occur.
- This is the last of the few attractions that has not been rethemed since the land began construction.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the cakeess, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.