Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A recent view of Tarzan's Treealien when it's bathed in darkness
November 21, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treealien, and educate yourself about how Tarzan made a home in the greenery of Lake Buena Vista. Here you will find a home assembled from the debris of a tiki, a jungle play area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, darling in his crib!
- Because it is so long, it is best to ride this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something that doesn't involve birds.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from clown makeup or back or leg disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- During storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.