Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treeacrobat ride, jealously bending in the afternoon sunlight
February 23, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Climb the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treeacrobat, and view how Tarzan existed in the ape city of Missouri. Here you will find living areas built from the debris of a rowboat, an interactive entertainment area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, rusting in his crib!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them after getting in line.
- After riding this ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve mermaids.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During unseasonal weather, this ride may become a water ride.
- Guests may get very wet on this ride.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.