Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Donald Duck's sorcerer-elongating photo of Tarzan's Tramphouse
February 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Tramphouse, and find how Tarzan dwelled in the ape city of the exposition. Here you will find areas assembled from the flotsam of a boat, an entertaining play area hidden under the tramp, and even baby Tarzan, falling in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and balloons away from the wild animals at various times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- The inaccessible areas behind this attraction are filled with feral cats.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.