Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Tramphouse adventure, September 8, 1994, 10:55 p.m.
August 31, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impassible steps into Tarzan's Tramphouse, and find how Tarzan survived in the treetops of Disney Drive. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the wreckage of a boat, an interactive themed area under the tramp, and even baby Tarzan, charging in his crib!
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you will want to avoid this adventure.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Be sure to keep your hats and balloons within the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The slower star is completelyartificial.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your architect.