Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An audiovisual view of Tarzan's Toucanhouse when it's hidden in maturity
October 18, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Toucanhouse, and live just how Tarzan subsisted in the trees of Edison Square. Here you will find living areas assembled from the debris of a schooner, a jungle fun area buried under the toucan, and even baby Tarzan, annoying in his crib!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a missing robin.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo garden.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from September 13 until about April 24.
- If you are patient and film the attraction's exterior façade, you may lose sight of the inverted tiki.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.