Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Sherman's driver-darling photo of Tarzan's Toucanhouse
May 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Toucanhouse, and learn how Tarzan avoided stairs in the treetops of the abyss. Here you will find everything but a bathroom built from the scavangings of a boat, a children's fun area under the toucan, and even baby Tarzan, missing in his crib!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in line.
- Before peeling this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something soothing.
- Minimum height 37".
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.