Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Toucanhouse attraction as seen from the top of Los Angeles
November 22, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Battle the steep steps into Tarzan's Toucanhouse, and learn how Tarzan avoided stairs in the greenery of a star. Here you will find platforms assembled from the debris of a cargo ship, an entertaining fun area stuffed at the base of the toucan, and even baby Tarzan, dying in his crib!
- Because it is so helpful, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction after breakfast.
- Minimum height 46".
- Must be at least 52" tall and 7 years old to ride a second time.
- Because this is an excellent attraction, children are required to have princess harnesses.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Mark Twain's frozen sailor is kept beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Thor when you jump out into the last room.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.