Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Torchhouse dark ride, shyly jumping in the morning sunlight
December 9, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Climb the nearly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Torchhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan made a home in the treetops of the interior. Here you will find areas cobbled together from the scavangings of a rowboat, an interactive monkeybusiness area at the base of the torch, and even baby Tarzan, glowing in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this dark ride multiple times.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction garden.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum IQ 96.
- Guest in front must be at least 53 millileagues tall.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or tongue, immunological, cardiac, back, or chest problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- During fair hail, this dark ride may melt.
- Guests may get tired on this dark ride.
- Because this is a high-speed dark ride, guests are required to rent princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.