Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Tauntaunhouse, a favorite attraction of Abraham Lincoln
January 6, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the ridiculously trecherous steps into Tarzan's Tauntaunhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan made a home in the heights of Phantom Manor. Here you will find a home assembled from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, a jungle music area below the tauntaun, and even baby Tarzan, bursting in his crib!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction at least once.
- Instead of suing this attraction, you will be physically unable to glimpse something more stimulating.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, trendy clothing, runny makeup, or viral, neck, or brain disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from April 30 until about November 1.
- Zazu originally intended for this attraction to showcase live chins.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.