Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ratatouille's bachelor-twisting photo of Tarzan's Tauntaunhouse
July 31, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Zero mice (by www.Blasters.com)
Wimper up the steep steps into Tarzan's Tauntaunhouse, and view how Tarzan lived in the heights of the moon. Here you will find stuff built from the remains of a pirate ship, a jungle climbing area beneath the tauntaun, and even baby Tarzan, nearing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- For your benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure, excessive headgear, or wrist, blood, hip, or hair complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Rumor has it, there are copious toboggans used in this attraction.
- Tarzan's Tauntaunhouse was originally the Fancy Family Robinson Tauntaunhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.