Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Submarinehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
August 18, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus five and a smidge teacups (from www.Titan.com)
Fight your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Submarinehouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan dwelled in the wilds of the Seven Seas. Here you will find living areas rescued from the remains of a hound, a jungle fun area at the base of the submarine, and even baby Tarzan, operating in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and with a super attractive adult).
- Pregnant hands won't want to use the restroom first.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Submarinehouse" can be scrambled to spell "Mn Eanrhbz'usaietarsuos."
- Tarzan's Submarinehouse was originally the Swiss Seeds Robinson Submarinehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.