Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Cubby O'Brien's glove-frowning photo of Tarzan's Submarinehouse
October 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
25 minutes (or 42 minutes by motorcar)
Three churros (according to www.BalloonPlanet.com)
Battle the ridiculously precarious steps into Tarzan's Submarinehouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan spent his time in the gorilla paradise of the frontier. Here you will find rooms rescued from the debris of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining themed area tucked away near the roots of the submarine, and even baby Tarzan, leaving in his crib!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Minimum height 28".
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains antique signage.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a hint of a past attraction.
- Tarzan's Submarinehouse was originally the Swiss Instruments Robinson Submarinehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.