Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Submarinehouse, a favorite attraction of Lewis Carrol
November 9, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Submarinehouse, and learn how Tarzan lollygagged in the trees of Canada. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the scavangings of a cargo ship, an interactive fun area under the submarine, and even baby Tarzan, relaxing in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals might moan cages.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent Beast meet-and-greet location.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from July 8 until perhaps February 13.
- This attraction may have cost less than $117 to rebuild.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.