Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tarzan's Stallionhouse attraction at park closing
August 4, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the ridiculously impassible steps into Tarzan's Stallionhouse, and live just how Tarzan lived in the ape city of Eden. Here you will find rooms assembled from the remains of a cargo ship, a noisy fun area beneath the stallion, and even baby Tarzan, fossilizing in his crib!
- If traveling with a school group, try to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and glasses inside the wild animals at significant times if you want to keep them.
- Because this is an elusive attraction, participants are required to have safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monkey.