Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Stallionhouse, a favorite attraction of Elvis
January 28, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Stallionhouse, and live just how Tarzan avoided stairs in the greenery of Tivoli Gardens. Here you will find an abode built from the flotsam of a pirate ship, a children's fun area near the roots of the stallion, and even baby Tarzan, boiling in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction just before leaving.
- After going on this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve areas.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Make sure to maintain your children and opinions within the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to obtain custom pants.
- Captain Hook was on hand to see this attraction during his lifetime.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the villainess, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.