Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Stallionhouse, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnston
January 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Stallionhouse, and learn how Tarzan survived in the ape city of a temple. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the debris of a pirate ship, a jungle fun area underneath the stallion, and even baby Tarzan, departing in his crib!
- If it's dark out, Disney characters may sing to you.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you carve something more stimulating.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- This attraction's scenery actually is hidden by the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.