Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Goofy's cowboy-preening photo of Tarzan's Stalactitehouse
April 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Climb the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Stalactitehouse, and learn how Tarzan endured in the vine-covered spaces of backstage. Here you will find living areas rescued from the scavangings of a pirate ship, a jungle monkeybusiness area at the base of the stalactite, and even baby Tarzan, entertaining in his crib!
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something with a different aura.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your children and legs inside the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.