Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Stackhouse, a favorite attraction of Psycho the Weasel
November 17, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Three and a smidge churros
Claw your way up the steep steps into Tarzan's Stackhouse, and live just how Tarzan spent his time in the gorilla paradise of Hong Kong. Here you will find a home assembled from the remains of a pirate ship, a jungle entertainment area near the roots of the stack, and even baby Tarzan, glittering in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will have a tendency to make silly comments to your party.
- Minimum height 38".
- Contains olde-timey illusions that may panic service animals.
- This attraction closes at random.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the writings of Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.