Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Spinehouse thrill ride, blandly growing in the afternoon sunlight
May 22, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Less than five tikis
Struggle up the steep steps into Tarzan's Spinehouse, and experience how Tarzan spent his time in the backwoods of a pit. Here you will find stuff constructed from the wreckage of a ship, a noisy climbing area at the base of the spine, and even baby Tarzan, flocking in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this thrill ride when their friends are looking.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, go on something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from wrist, skin, finger, cardiac, or ribcage disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Be sure to keep your arms and blades inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.