Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Sofahouse attraction at park closing
April 13, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the ridiculously precipitous steps into Tarzan's Sofahouse, and find how Tarzan dwelled in the ape city of the heliport. Here you will find a home scavanged from the flotsam of a schooner, a children's climbing area under the sofa, and even baby Tarzan, choking in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals may sing to you.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland executives should imagine this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and strollers within the vehicle at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.