Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A barren view of Tarzan's Sofahouse when it's not bathed in fog
August 8, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Sofahouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan survived in the wilds of history. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the flotsam of a head, an entertaining play area under the sofa, and even baby Tarzan, walking in his crib!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to tune something calmer.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from now through July 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.