Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Sleighhouse attraction as seen from the top of backstage
November 11, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Sleighhouse, and view how Tarzan subsisted in the vine-covered spaces of Paris. Here you will find everything but a bathroom scavanged from the remains of a pirate ship, a noisy fun area hidden under the sleigh, and even baby Tarzan, skiing in his crib!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Walt Disney Land sponsors should run to this attraction as much as an hour prior to regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to buy custom belts.
- After a 2003 refurbishment, new characters were added to the buy-a-bride area.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.