Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Skipperhouse attraction, August 18, 1988, 11:03 a.m.
November 10, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Skipperhouse, and see how Tarzan survived in the trees of Anaheim. Here you will find stuff constructed from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a children's themed area underneath the skipper, and even baby Tarzan, melting in his crib!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 76".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from blood or personal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- The glow of Tarzan's Skipperhouse can be seen from as far away as Oz.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.