Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Skipperhouse, a favorite attraction of Lizzie McGuire
October 20, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Climb the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Skipperhouse, and live just how Tarzan lollygagged in the greenery of the Nile. Here you will find stuff rescued from the remains of a sailing ship, a children's entertainment area at the base of the skipper, and even baby Tarzan, embellishing in his crib!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 36".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- One of the gravestones was recorded to talk similar to Jack Skellington.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chest.