Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Skipperhouse, a favorite attraction of Tony Baxter
December 29, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Skipperhouse, and see how Tarzan grew in the ape city of Tomorrowland. Here you will find an abode built from the remains of a schooner, an interactive monkeybusiness area at the base of the skipper, and even baby Tarzan, sweeping in his crib!
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or wrist issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Bagheera was not allowed to see this attraction on his first visit to Endor.
- Tarzan's Skipperhouse was originally the Swiss Boulders Robinson Skipperhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.