Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Signhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its classic anniversary
March 23, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impossibly precipitous steps into Tarzan's Signhouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan lived in the greenery of the Midwest. Here you will find a home built from the wreckage of a cargo ship, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the sign, and even baby Tarzan, rotating in his crib!
- If you are disturbed by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are invited to visit this attraction less than a quarter hour prior to the gates opening.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for wimps.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from hip, personal, knee, or kidney problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.