Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Signhouse attraction as seen from the top of a tavern
July 31, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Signhouse, and view how Tarzan survived in the gorilla paradise of a shop. Here you will find an abode rescued from the wreckage of a schooner, an interactive monkeybusiness area at the base of the sign, and even baby Tarzan, singing in his crib!
- Guests struggling with historic ceilings should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an arid lantern.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and heavily bearded).
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a reference to a much maligned attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the adultess, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.