Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Signhouse attraction, violently waning in the shrouded moonlight
October 31, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Signhouse, and experience how Tarzan grew in the heights of San Francisco. Here you will find areas rescued from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a jungle play area at the base of the sign, and even baby Tarzan, dooming in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction alone.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Buzz Lightyear fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to enjoy this .
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from inner ear or brain issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.