Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Tarzan's Signhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
November 9, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Four and a half Walts (according to "Valiant Hand" editor)
Climb the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Signhouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan made a home in the greenery of Burbank. Here you will find areas rescued from the flotsam of a cargo ship, a jungle music area beneath the sign, and even baby Tarzan, creaking in his crib!
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something less demanding.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and balloons inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.