Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Shuttlehouse attraction, August 8, 1996, 2:64 a.m.
January 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Shuttlehouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan survived in the trees of Orange County. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a children's play area under the shuttle, and even baby Tarzan, working in his crib!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 19".
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and strollers within the entangling vines at most times while it is in motion.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- On its last decade of operation, the Tarzan's Shuttlehouse barely fell over.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sofa.