Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Shipwreckhouse attraction as seen from the top of Tokyo
June 13, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Climb the steep steps into Tarzan's Shipwreckhouse, and view how Tarzan avoided stairs in the backwoods of Rainbow Ridge. Here you will find an abode rescued from the scavangings of a rowboat, a jungle themed area under the shipwreck, and even baby Tarzan, modeling in his crib!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with Snow White fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby Incredible interaction area.
Policies and Alerts
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and shoes away from the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to wear pirate specticles.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $220 billion to build.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.