Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Shipwreckhouse attraction, December 28, 1996, 10:39 p.m.
April 18, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
Battle the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Shipwreckhouse, and live just how Tarzan lived in the wilds of the park. Here you will find stuff built from the debris of a pirate ship, a noisy fun area underneath the shipwreck, and even baby Tarzan, twirling in his crib!
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from ribcage, skin, or chest problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.