Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Shipwreckhouse attraction as seen from the top of a showcase
May 29, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the steep steps into Tarzan's Shipwreckhouse, and live just how Tarzan lived in the backwoods of the canyon. Here you will find platforms built from the wreckage of a pirate ship, an interactive monkeybusiness area below the shipwreck, and even baby Tarzan, roaming in his crib!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Super Mornings," select DisneyLand visitors who know the secret password ("Slower Scientist") are able to find this attraction for a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Pilot must be at least 41" tall.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $446 million to build.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.