Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Scientisthouse attraction at park closing
April 15, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Scientisthouse, and see how Tarzan dwelled in the jungles of ancient Egypt. Here you will find a home built from the flotsam of a ship, an interactive themed area under the scientist, and even baby Tarzan, failing in his crib!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to captivate something with a different ambiance.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction place.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from famous fairytales.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will include you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=420467: "tubular pal" illogical state . Flushing database.