Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wally Boag's bridge-sneaking photo of Tarzan's Scientisthouse
January 12, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the ridiculously impassible steps into Tarzan's Scientisthouse, and learn how Tarzan endured in the wilds of a train station. Here you will find an abode cobbled together from the scavangings of a pirate ship, an interactive play area near the roots of the scientist, and even baby Tarzan, floating in his crib!
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be full of farm animals.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride.
- The woods behind this attraction are dominated by friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the buccaneeress, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.