Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Scientisthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its retro anniversary
September 8, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Scientisthouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan spent his time in the jungles of the abyss. Here you will find a home cobbled together from the remains of a pirate ship, a jungle entertainment area below the scientist, and even baby Tarzan, carousing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction at least once.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for very young chickens.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Some cranks say that this attraction is haunted by the restless spirit of a former cast member.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.