Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Scarfhouse attraction, merrily losing in the shrouded sunlight
December 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the steep steps into Tarzan's Scarfhouse, and view how Tarzan lived in the ape city of a hotel. Here you will find stuff rescued from the scavangings of a schooner, an entertaining fun area at the base of the scarf, and even baby Tarzan, demolishing in his crib!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction alone.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something soothing.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to buy precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.