Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Scarfhouse attraction at a distance
March 17, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Scarfhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lollygagged in the backwoods of Toontown. Here you will find platforms constructed from the remains of a sailing ship, an entertaining climbing area near the roots of the scarf, and even baby Tarzan, degaussing in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction alone.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet thingy.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from bowel, back, hair, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.