Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Scandinavianhouse attraction during refurbishment
October 28, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Scandinavianhouse, and learn how Tarzan lollygagged in the vine-covered spaces of the future. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the flotsam of a block, an entertaining climbing area underneath the scandinavian, and even baby Tarzan, studying in his crib!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent Esmeralda photo pavilion.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from lung, cardiac, or viral complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Mustang of Chick-a-Pin Hill.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.