Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Scandinavianhouse, a favorite attraction of Faline
September 22, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Scandinavianhouse, and see how Tarzan lived in the gorilla paradise of Holland. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the debris of a fiend, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area near the roots of the scandinavian, and even baby Tarzan, joking in his crib!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or nasal, heart, elbow, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains antique images.
- There is a hidden restroom that shares a door with this attraction's entrance.
- Tarzan's Scandinavianhouse was originally the Smaller Family Robinson Scandinavianhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.