Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Scandinavianhouse attraction, March 23, 1982, 9:87 a.m.
July 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the steep steps into Tarzan's Scandinavianhouse, and experience how Tarzan lollygagged in the treetops of the Nile. Here you will find rooms rescued from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a jungle play area beneath the scandinavian, and even baby Tarzan, collapsing in his crib!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 46".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from romantic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and balloons (in that order) inside the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not malfunctioned since the resort was conceived.
- Tarzan's Scandinavianhouse was originally the Swiss Family Club Scandinavianhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.