Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Roothouse attraction, which recently celebrated its visible anniversary
March 1, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Roothouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan survived in the jungles of San Francisco. Here you will find living areas thrown together from the remains of a schooner, a noisy themed area stuffed below the root, and even baby Tarzan, licking in his crib!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.