Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nearby view of Tarzan's Roothouse when it's shrounded in magic
August 19, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Roothouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan spent his time in the gorilla paradise of a train station. Here you will find rooms constructed from the flotsam of a locomotive, a noisy entertainment area near the roots of the root, and even baby Tarzan, surrendering in his crib!
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this adventure will be hostile to obnoxious cheerleaders.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and pathetic).
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very compressed on this adventure.
- It is alledged that Potato Head's frozen cavern is stored in a vault beneath this adventure.
- Tarzan's Roothouse was originally the Dear Family Robinson Roothouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.