Massive Rapunzelland Attraction Database
Above: Tron's glove-debuting photo of Tarzan's Roothouse
February 19, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Climb the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Roothouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lollygagged in the gorilla paradise of Holidayland. Here you will find stuff constructed from the debris of a rowboat, an interactive fun area at the base of the root, and even baby Tarzan, fascinating in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Rapunzelland, you won't want to go on this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to keep something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young wimps.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, emotional baggage, or chest, elbow, finger, spinal, or brain complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Rapunzelland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.