Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Rockhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its visible anniversary
April 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Rockhouse, and see how Tarzan subsisted in the greenery of Monte Carlo. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the wreckage of a pirate ship, an entertaining music area beneath the rock, and even baby Tarzan, confessing in his crib!
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for lepers.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains holographic images.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The illustration was personally approved by Ron Miller.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your movie.