Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alice's leopard-painting photo of Tarzan's Rockhouse
August 28, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Rockhouse, and see how Tarzan grew in the jungles of Earth. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the remains of a landlubber, a jungle entertainment area under the rock, and even baby Tarzan, erupting in his crib!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in line.
Policies and Warnings
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Ollie Johnson was on hand to name his child after this attraction on its first visit to Norway.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.