Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Robothouse attraction, which recently celebrated its immense anniversary
December 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impossibly impassible steps into Tarzan's Robothouse, and live just how Tarzan survived in the jungles of the ground. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the debris of a boat, a children's play area stuffed under the robot, and even baby Tarzan, roaming in his crib!
- Warning: quite immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from March 10 to August 10.
- In 1996, this attraction was rethemed to obscure images that could be seen by protesters as as not serious enough.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.