Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tarzan's Robothouse, a favorite attraction of Cubby O'Brien
November 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
201 Disney units
Claw your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Robothouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan grew in the heights of the yard. Here you will find an abode built from the remains of a schooner, a jungle music area concealed underneath the robot, and even baby Tarzan, floating in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that requires more experience.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and shoes inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tarzan's Robothouse alternative experience.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from another attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the snailess, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.