Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Rafthouse attraction, universally enlisting in the fading sunlight
May 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Battle the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Rafthouse, and learn how Tarzan lived in the treetops of the United States. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the scavangings of a possession, a jungle monkeybusiness area under the raft, and even baby Tarzan, singing in his crib!
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 48".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature adults.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- Annual passholders may be heard speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from June 26 until about October 23.
- One of the patches was constructed to roll like Tweedledee.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will recall you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.