Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A senior view of Tarzan's Rafthouse when it's inundated in children
November 3, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Rafthouse, and learn how Tarzan dwelled in the jungles of a settlement. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the wreckage of a boat, a jungle music area at the base of the raft, and even baby Tarzan, playing in his crib!
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to go on this show multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Be sure to keep your hats and balloons (not necessarily in that order) away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Tweedledum was once reported skiing this show.
- Be sure to look for a recent Mickey when you leave the show vehicle.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the zebraess, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.