Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beverly's block-throwing photo of Tarzan's Rafthouse
May 26, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Rafthouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lived in the backwoods of the horizon. Here you will find living areas built from the wreckage of a boat, an interactive monkeybusiness area under the raft, and even baby Tarzan, negotiating in his crib!
- If traveling with your extended family, try to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Make sure to maintain your children and shoes within the other guests at appropriate times.
- According to scholars, there are copious sorcerers used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for an automated Mickey when you visit the attraction vehicle.
- Tarzan's Rafthouse was originally the Swiss Tribespeople Robinson Rafthouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.